Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey there!

I'm now gonna tell you a lovestory that I don't think you have hear before.

The guys I've liked before have been kinda playertypes, I guess most of you girls now what I meen with that. We want guys that we cannot really trust and that look good, but on the other hand we say that we want our relationships to be built on trust so.. Anyways, some people are lucky to find a nice guy before we have been hurt by a player-guy. I didn't really have that luck, but on the other hand I got very lucky after that. Well, I guess I was looking for love and I don't really think very many people can say that they are not. I was and I really wanted someone else before I found the love of my life. But I found him and he was really nice and we talked for a long time but I wasn't interested in him in that way, and we texted and msn:d for a few weeks and I started to be less afraid. I'm not even sure what I was afraid of, but I guess it was because I wasn't sure if I was able to feel like I felt before again. But it turned out I could feel even more and it was amazing!!

And I know that I'm young, but I also know that this is the guy I cannot live without so that's why I want him to be mine for the rest of my living life!

Take care!

No comments: