Monday, November 2, 2009

Lost

I don't know if it helps that I breath. It doesn't make it any easier.
I know what I would like right now, but I know I can't have it just yet.
Patience, I know...
But what you want never take consideration in the circumstance called life.
Even if we know that, even if it's always true, it doesn't matter. We still dream, and there is absolutley no reason to stop dreaming, not for anyone, ever!
I know exactly what I would like right now, I just wish I could touch it, that it was true.
I feel lost, but I cannot give up now, it's too close, it isn't possible.
Therefore I shouldn't feel this way, I shouldn't think this way and i shouldn't want it that way.
I know how important this is, and I belive that thoughts, feelings and relationships have to be tested, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
But still I'm worried that we might fall on the finishing line, that wemight just not make it.
And when that thought has come to my mind, nothing else I think about really makes any difference.
Yes, I wanted this, Yes, if we survive this - bring it on, we'll manage anything.

Thinking and feeling, so far apart, yet you wish they were the same, but tell me if you can find it anywhere, cause I doubt it!

No comments: