Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Aint it just a fairytale!

I'm back from the states, landed on New Jerseyan, Belgian, Danish and finally Swedish grounds. After some delayes and an extra stop.

Don't really know where to start when trying to summarize my trip, but I will try. The last few weeks has been very special and amazing! I'll share some pictures that might say more than words can..

I love the place, it has captured my heart and has a stronger grip than I though.. I always meet new and awesome people and always get new great experiences! I thank all of you who always makes my visits so special! I cannot wait until I come back! This trip made my realize some things, for one that I'm not done with my adventures, for two that I'm not done with America just yet. Therefore I'm pretty determined to go back and work as an Au Pair this fall...










Hoppas ni har det bra, finns fler bilder på fejjan!

Cornelia

1 comment:

Lollo said...

sv: tänkte faktiskt inte på att ha den så svensk, haha. Visste bara att hon ville ha ett kattgosedjur :P Blev ingen build a bear ändå :) Funderade på en Katten Jansson men hittade inte, så fick bli en vanlig svart vit (vilket iofs katten jansson är). Råd frågade hennes nuvarande au pair :P Men tack ändå! :D