Sunday, July 11, 2010

The heart beats all the time, but how many punches can it take?

After seven months into this year I'm exhausted, my emotions are exhausted! My mom got cancer and has been fighting it since February this year and in May I and my then boyfriend for two years broke up our relationship. In June I flew to America to see my Americans and had a good time, but also a very emotionally confusing time when facing feelings that I didn’t even know I had to face and when feeling feelings I didn’t even know I had and having to deal with the backsweeps of it all when going back to Sweden. I really feel like I’ve had enough for quite some time now and I do feel so exhausted, my heart is so exhausted and even though I know it’s strong I think I’ll have to be very careful with it now because we all reach a point when we wonder how much more we can take, how much more the heart can take before it breaks!

2 comments:

Lovisa said...

men gud gumman <3 är i chock, vad har jag missat, ALLT tydligen. du är en underbar person men du behöver nog en ordentlig paus. om det är ngt så hör av dig. din älskade särbo!

eve said...

finns här för dig <3