Friday, November 12, 2010

Three

I'm all set for the party tomorrow, I've been around shoping for everything today but I think I'm done whith Swedish stors for a while now. Pharmacy pretty much ruined me, but oh well allergies I'm happy to control!

So tomorrow I'll be cooking all day, and when I'm done I'll fix myself up to be the most fabulous me! The theme is pretty much fancy fancy upper east side coctail party/Glamour dinner.. I'm very excited about it all and I really love spending money on things like this, I'll be gone for a while so if having a truley awesome last night with my ladies I'm happy to pay for it. We'll see if we make it out on the club or if we just end up talking til moning which is fine by me also!!

I'm really going to miss alot about Sweden and my life here, but I'm so very excited about Washington DC being my new hood and that I'll get som adventure and excitement in my life again. In June this year when I went to my Russell Springs bubble I realized I really miss the states. Alot about it and I really felt it was time to go back. And now I'm leaving on monday morning.. for my "training camp" in Connecticut and then I hope I'm ready for the nanny lifestyle, cause I sure am excited for it!!

Have a great weekend,

Cornelia

No comments: